BEYOND FUN: Using Gamification to Boost Training Outcomes
Several upcoming dates and times - see registration form below for details
If you are:
- Looking for more consistency in your ID and e-learning development gigs
- Tired of making click-next, knowledge-check-driven e-learning
- Having to force learners to attend/complete your training
- Craving a way to solve relevant problems for your clients
- Bumping up against resistance to your ideas for innovative training
- Wondering where to find inspiration
- Wanting to feel more creatively fulfilled in your work
Then you won't want to miss this!
Here's what you'll learn
Ever notice how frictionlessly games transform newbie players into experts?
We’ve all seen how they motivate players to persevere in the face of adversity, to upskill and overcome difficult challenges.
But how do they do that? And how can you apply some of that magic to your e-learning?
This webinar reveals:
- The hidden features that make games such great teachers
- The step-by-step process to apply these features in your e-learning
- The strategy that’s allowed me to have consistent e-learning clients for years, with no marketing.
The Effective Gamification Framework
After a 10-year career as a corporate trainer,
Marie-Jo developed videogames for the likes of Marvel, Disney, Sega and Ubisoft.
She merged the worlds of training & games in founding 42 Comets, a studio specialized in gamified e-learning. They serve clients in fields such as medical simulation, manufacturing and safety compliance.
MJ now teaches instructional designers how to gamify their training through her program, the Effective Gamification Framework, and on her YouTube channel.
Register to attend (it's free)
Pick your preferred date below.